John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

O I HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY MAIL USING THE OUTLOOK. I GET THIS

GOOD MORNING - O I HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY MAIL USING THE OUTLOOK. I GET THIS POP UP WINDOW '' ENTER PASS WORD FOR THE FOLLOWING SERVER' SMTP.GMAIL.COM. MY USER NAME IS***** THAT IS THERE IS NOT KNOWN TO ME AND I CANT UPDATE THAT. WHAT TO DO
Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: ON GMAIL WITH MY PHONE
Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: NO I HAVE NOT - I THINK I HAVE HAD THIS BEFORE AND MICROSOFT GUYS MANGED TO HALP ME OUT. THIS IS ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NOT REALLY BUT THIS WENT DOWN YESTERDAY AND I AM RUNNING A SMALL B USINESS AND DONT GET MAILS.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer services which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support-providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. Please provide the following details.

Are you facing this issue on a windows computer?

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send. Secure remote assistance message is not send by me it is an automated message from the site and it is optional.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

Are you able to sign in to your gmail account using www.gmail.com website?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No

What is the message you are getting when you try to sign into your gmail account?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
i am sry

I am confused do you mean you can access your gmail using the gmail website?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok

Please clarify whether you can access your gmail using the gmail website?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok for remote access

Before we go for remote support i like to know whether you can access your gmail using the gmail website?

For remote support you need to click on secure remote assistance option in your chat page.

Please read this carefully.

Please open this on the windows computer.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=427b9dd1-3a6d-4048-90a2-43c580477417 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

I haven't got the access to your computer yet so please provide your phone number so that I can call and assist you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Uk

Will call you in a moment.

https://tinyurl.com/y7kd4ezl

Outlook issue fixed using remote support.

Have a Great God Blessed Day.If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,

John

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
john -I cnat get emails on my iPhone ? seppo***********
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
john just had a remote access session with me
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
you need to do it ? my I phone doent receive emails but my outlook is ok

We didn't do anything on your iPhone. Please try restarting the phone and check it again.