Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

PROBLEM WTH SCREEN--MENU NOT SHOWN WHEN I SWITCH ON, JUST A

PROBLEM WTH SCREEN--MENU NOT SHOWN WHEN I SWITCH ON, JUST A PICTURE OF A FILING CABINENT AND A LOT OF LINES
Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?
Customer: THE MENU SCREEN
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: MODEL DFC-OO50, DORO 6250
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: SORRY, I DID NOT MAKE CLEAR THAT THE PROBLEM IS WITH MY MOBILE PHONE (IE NOT A COMPUTER !)
Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO THANKYOU

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Phone and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the phone.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
NO CHANGE TO WHAT IS ON THE SCREEN

did the phone turn off when you did this?

Please give me a phone number to call you on

Customer: replied 2 months ago.