John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

Can I use my Microsoft password to sign it to Office can I

Can I use my Microsoft password ***** sign it to Office can I use the same one for both?or is same one I use for both it the
Assistant: What application are you using?
Customer: I dont know /
Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not that I know of
Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

Hello and welcome to Justanswer services which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support-providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. Please provide the following details.

To clarify you are trying to sign in to your Microsoft office using Microsoft account password ***** i correct?

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send. Secure remote assistance message is not send by me it is an automated message from the site and it is optional.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

In that case yes you can but you need to make sure you are using the correct Microsoft account address and its password.

Are you clear or is there anything else you like to know?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
HOW DO I KNOW WHICH IS THE CORRECT MICROSOFT ADDRESS? Sorry about the caps!

No problem.

How many email address do you have?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Two, one for Microsoft and one for Microsoft office Office

OK try the one for Microsoft office and see if its showing Microsoft office subscription etc.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
but I would prefer to have the same password ***** both if that is possible

Sure you can.You can first sign in to your Microsoft which you need to change the password ***** open this link : - https://account.microsoft.com/profile/ in that page you can see change your password ***** that you can change the password.Please try it and let me know.

Have you tried it?

If you do not have any further questions please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,

John