JACUSTOMER-tcg77be1-
JACUSTOMER-tcg77be1-,
104699357

BITLOCKER- UNABLE TO ACCESS with usb or manual key have

BITLOCKER- UNABLE TO ACCESS with usb or manual key have tried all recovery options windows lockout
Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: windows 10 professional
Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?
Customer: blue- plug in usb drive etc
Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: hsve rebooted many times it will s far as windows logo the attempt ot acces then freezes

Hi, this is Pradip and I will be helping you with the issue today.

I understand that you need assistance for your BITLOCKER issueI am sorry to hear on this situation. Don’t worry, I am here to help you.I look forward to your response to help you further

I look forward to your response to help you further

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am unable to access win 10 pro Bitlocker has stopped me accessing through usb key. I have tried manual recovery key and their recovery options. it may require bios access

okay before I start i would like to know did you connected any other device to your system.

Please click on this link:https://justanswer.screenconnect.com/?Session=ee7d0809-ea93-4aec-a774-abc53f6d65dcA file by name ConnectWise Control will be downloaded, save it and open it to get connected

can you please click on above mention link?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
question I am locked out of computer using laptop to talk to you hoe can we resolve

okay, can you find recovery key there?

can you please remove all external device from your system like ubs devices,

once you disconnected all the devices just restart the system and try login again, If you get again recovery screen then please share me the recovery ID.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have difficulty in accessing your messages they are not showing clearly on mobile or laptop wehat other way of resolving problem it is a bios problem which I can access
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
trying again access to you down id015609-421047-472560-689953-429143-847685-019173-698731

okay so what error you are getting when enter the above mention ID?

Are you there with me?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
your websie went down again went through full ID the screen showed win logo then roundel then blank
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
its difficult with your system
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
tried again via useb went through to logo then access sound then blank

okay so your recovery is stored in a pen drive ?

on your BitLocker screen can you see recovery key and next to that few digits are there can you please share me that?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
keep doc id identification 579119EC-FEC7-42 ICAN GIVE FULL recovery key id as579119EC-FEC-4205-B13D-489776A80F73

just remove all Usb or newly installed hardware from your computer

and try after that.

and also would like to know when you last used your computer?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
WHILST WE HAVE TALKING ! HAVE RESOLVED THE PROBLEM NOW HAVE ACCESS DIFFICULTY WAS DUAL MONITOR CAUSING WIN 10/BITLOCKER ON START UPTO NOT FUNCTION

if you can check on the starting of our conversation I have asked you to disconnect all devices. However its very nice to hear that issue is resolved thanks for the confirmation.

Please do not hesitate to ask any more questions. It’s always a pleasure helping you.