Hesham
Hesham,
104483595

MY LAP Assistant: What's the brand and model of your

mY LAP
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: My laptop software failed and I am trying to re-install the default factory settings from a set of disks I created a while ago. The first disk works but the next three do not. Is there any way to get hold of this software?
Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: Satellite Pro RC-15-C, 3H138588H, W10 Pro 64 bit.
Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have Win 10 Pro 64 bit installation disk.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, this isCustomerand I will be helping you with your issue today.

I understand that you are stuck while installing Windows. May i know if you are getting any error on your screen ?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I am trying to reload the factory default Toshiba software on to my new laptop but one the first disk is working of my set of four.

Could i have your Number so that i can call and try to assist further and also have a better understanding on it.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

I will be calling you in a moment.

I am not able to reach that number, Sorry about that. If you do have any other mobile number please do provide me else we can continue on the chat itself.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

Sorry to say i guess it could be an issue from my end. Let me assist you on chat. Could you tell me what happens when you insert the second disk of the recovery.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
You can hear it start up and run but the percentage recovered remains at 29 as happen with disks 3&4. After 4 it asks for another disk but 4 is the final one.

Seems like the issue could be with second disk. Have you tried to reset with Windows reset option ?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No. I am in the final part of loadin a non-Tosh Win 10 on to this laptop. Is there a way of downloading Tosh software on to this Win 10 which would make it near enough as it would have been if the restore disks had worked.

Instead of repairing the computer with Recovery discs, we can install the fresh Windows 10. May I know do you have or need any data from that computer?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
All data on external hfs. AllI will need is be able download Tosh software that would have been restored if things had gone as planned. Win 10 has nearly finished loading.

Alright, lets wait for windows 10 to finish the installation and then we will check for Toshiba software.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Win 10 pro v1809 OS build 177763.107 now installed.
That's great. I am moving away from my computer for 20 to 30 minutes. Once I am back I will assist you in installing Toshiba applications. Please give me sometime.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
OK.

Sorry for the delay. I am back.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I'm not available for at least 40 minutes

Do respond back on this same thread when you are available and we can continue to work on the issue.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
OK

Thank You.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I'm back.

I am here. Shall i take remote access of your Toshiba and assist you to find and install of the applications ? or Would you like me to send you links to the applications and you would like to install them ? Do let me know your option.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Send links for the moment.

Alright. Give me couple of moments and i shall send you the links.

Click on the link below :
----> http://www.toshiba.eu/support/my-product/laptops/
Under Enter a serial number enter - 3H138588H
Find Download drivers which is next to Overview
Scroll down there will be a list of applications from Intel and Toshiba.
Let me know once you are on that page.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
A lot of things to download. Will come back when done & give rating.

May i know if you were able to find the Applications from Toshiba from the link above ?

That is not a problem. Once you have installed please do let me also know if you were able to find all of them. Cheers :)

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I've download all the ones for W10 64b. I will install tomorrow. Thanks for your help

You are welcome. Do get back and let me know the status once you have installed the applications and if my support was helpful Please do rate me by scrolling to the top.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Most of the Toshiba/Intel programs now installed satisfactorily. Thanks.

You are most welcome.

Do get back if you need any assistance in the future.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Customer/p>