Shaz Yousaf
Shaz Yousaf, Consultant
Experience:  MSc Computer Networks & Security
104442872

I've been having difficulty getting onto my own account.

I've been having difficulty getting onto my own account. I've even tried setting up a second account today, and it won't accept my new password.
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I'm on the iPad mini.
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: occasionally it's happened in the past. I accepted the option Facebook offered me to click on my profile rather than putting in a password ***** time. When it happened yesterday I put in the password *****'m still sure it was and it isn't accepting it. So I set up a second account today, with a new password ***** that isn't being accepted either.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wouldlike to go back to my original account, as I'm in various groups which would be a nuisance to have to ask to join again, and also I admins couple of groups.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I’m Shaz, a professional IT expert. I have over 8 years of experience in the industry with a Master’s Degree in Computer Networks and Security. I will be assisting you today.

Do you have an alternative device like a laptop of PC you can work off to help troubleshoot the issue rather than using the iPad at this stage?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm trying to log onto the laptopnow.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is this a one off payment?

Once logged in please visit the below link;

https://en-gb.facebook.com/login/identify

Once logged in please follow the below so i can also remote onto your machine to help with the process;

Please click the below link and follow the instructions provided so I can connect:

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=59ce4a8d-813f-43d8-877f-1237c4623f6f

Then click the I Agree button near the bottom of the web page to download the remote assistance program.
Select Run if prompted and if not prompted then double click the Elsinore file in your downloads folder to start the remote assistance session