Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Is it possible for you to guide me through clearing the

Is it possible for you to guide me through clearing the memory of our Apple Mac. My husband now has dementia and is unable to use the computer at all. I have an IPad and can do all that is needed using this and my iPhone. regards
Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: sorry, no idea, we’ve had this Apple Mac for approximately 3/4 years
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it works perfectly well but I intend to dispose of it and need to clear the memory
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don’t think so

Hi there and welcome

Do you man you wish to delete everything on the Mac? So it has no data on it at all?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Please give me a phone number to call you on and I will step you though how to do this

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
01403 786049