Rahul_TechExpert
Rahul_TechExpert,
104352724

Changed over computers from Win 7 to Win 10. Have lost

Changed over computers from Win 7 to Win 10. Have lost contacts and Storage folders, and I keep getting asked to log in.
Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: Contacts and Storage folders
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Hp 2700 running win 10. Is it possible to copy Win Live, Live mail etc. folders from one comp to another successfully?
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you today with your concern.
May I get your first name please?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Keith

Hello Keith, I hope you are doing good.

Could you please confirm which email program you were using on Windows 7?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Windows live mail, also on Win 10 on another computer

Thank you for confirming, may I go ahead and take secure remote access on your Windows 10 computer and assist you further?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Would it be practicable to copy Windows Live and Wi

Well Microsoft has stopped Windows Live Mail long back, but I will try to use my expertise to help you :-).

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
OK

Thank you Keith, Please click on this link: https://justanswer.screenconnect.com/?Session=b8eef359-4ccb-458f-a260-3c1e74b17a45
A file by name "ConnectWiseControl" will be downloaded, kindly save the file and open it to get connected.

Okay Keith, And just to let you know on your Windows 10 you can use your Mail App to check emails, ever since Microsoft stopped Windows Live Mail, they have replaced it with Windows Live Mail.