Amarnath Sikdar
Amarnath Sikdar,
Experience:  L2 - Technical support at Zimplistic India Pvt Ltd
103391893

I don't know. About a month ago I had some updates to

I don't know. About a month ago I had some updates to install and my Apple ID and password ***** not recognised. I clicked something and was told I would get a phone call at 11.05am yesterday. The phone call came and I was told to go to apple.com/recovery and await instructions. I am awaiting instructions.
Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?
Customer: I know nothing about iTunes. I do not use iTunes.
Assistant: When did you last reboot?
Customer: Don't know. Sorry. I am over 90 and my memory is not good.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thanks.

Hello, Welcome to JustAnswer,

This is Amarnath, the Apple expert and I will be assisting you with your issue today.

If I understand you correctly, that you have forgotten your Apple Account password ***** need help in resetting it. Am I correct?

​ ​

Let me know when you are ready.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No. As I said, I remember my Apple ID and password ***** well but I needed to install some updates and they were not recognised. I was asked to provide a new password, and I did so. What is going on?

I understand the situation you are going through, do not worry, we will work together to resolve this issue at the earliest.

Are you not able to install the updates on the computer?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Praise the Lord!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I haven't tried yet, and don't know whether to use my old password ***** the new one I gave you. I will try now.

Please try both the password ***** let me know.

Are you chatting from the same computer?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I only have one computer

In order to help you in a better way, we need to initiate a secure remote session, I will remotely connect to your computer and work on solving your issues while you watch.Let me know if you would like to proceed.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not now. I am exhausted by going round and round in circles. I given my password ***** least three times in the last five minutes.

That's the reason I will remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue. Be rest assured.

Let me know the best time to work with you.

I look forward to your response to help you further.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not now please. I am exhausted by going round and round in circles. I must have put in my password ***** lease three times in the last five minutes.

Let me know when you are ready.

Let me know when you are ready.

Also, you will see a rating enabled for this question on top.

You can rate me on this anytime during our conversation.

I kindly request you to provide me with a 5-star rating. It will be very helpful.