Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

The power adapter and lead is not charging the lapto

Assistant: What computer or device isn't charging?
Customer: I will find the details. Give me a few minutes
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: not mine but my mothers bear with me!
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The connection seems loose so there is no charge going to the computer
Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that d==== no that seems to be the problem

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of the laptop?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
where can I find that info not used to this model
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am connecting to you via an iPad so written info would
be good

What words or letters are on the laptop? On the bottom label, you will find these details.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No words. Battery is showing 32% but its been on charge all day
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
My mother is 90so she may have damage the socket entry by inserting the wrong way?

Please, follow the instructions below:
- Hold down the two following keys at the same time: Windows key and the letter R
- In the box that comes up, type: msinfo32
- Click the Ok button.

In the window that comes up, what is displayed for the System Model?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Sorry go back to basics. I have a number of icons on screen (normal set up) where do i go from there

I am confused. Did you follow my instructions?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No but ok have found model number Lenova B8080-F

Thank you. I have found that model name of that tablet/laptop. You may use any micro usb adapter as a replacement.

Any store that sells any kind of computer, tablet, or even cell phone items will have the correct replacement. (Examples: Walmart, Staples, Office Depot, etc)

The next step is to simply replace the power adapter and use that.

May I ask if there is anything else that I can help with or will that be all for now?

If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button. If you could do that, I would greatly appreciate it because I am only given credit for my time from the website, if you do that.

***** *****

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
OK thanks they what i thought. Cheers Jason

Cheers! :)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button. If you could do that, I would greatly appreciate it because I am only given credit for my time from the website, if you do that.

***** *****