Shaz Yousaf
Shaz Yousaf, Consultant
Experience:  MSc Computer Networks & Security
104442872

Can you tell me were the discovery button on my mac, i have

can you tell me were the discovery button on my mac
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: i have a mac lap top
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i am trying to connect my samcung phone to transfer phots to my mac
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Hi there, I’m Shaz, a professional IT expert. I have over 8 years of experience in the industry with a Master’s Degree in Computer Networks and Security. I will be assisting you today.
I am currently writing up a comprehensive guide for you. Please allow me 5-10min.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you
Can you confirm the exact model of Samsung phone so I can ensure it’s as relevant as possible.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
j4+
Please find instructions below;1. Download AndroidFileTransfer from https://www.android.com/filetransfer/
2. OpenAndroidFileTransfer.dmg.
3. Drag Android File Transfer to Applications.
4. Use the USB cable that came with your Android device and connect it to your Mac.
5. Double click Android File Transfer.
6. Browse the files and folders on your Android device and required copy files.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you for your help i will try i am a novice of 80 years trying to keep up
If you have any more concerns im here to advise. Otherwise please scroll to the top of this page and select all the stars to rate my service so the website credits me for my time today.Thank you
I would appreciate in the meantime if you can please scroll to the top of this page and select all the stars to rate my service so the website credits me for my time today.I will be here if you ever need me.Thank you
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How do I transfer my photos to my mac from my phone
Did you follow my previous instructions and install the software?
Once the software is installed it allows you to browse your phone and copy over files/folders.