Shaz Yousaf
Shaz Yousaf, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  MSc Computer Networks & Security
104442872

I am a new subscriber to The Guardian but I am unable to

I am a new subscriber to The Guardian but I am unable to access the site.
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: Google keeps asking for my password ***** refuses to accept it.
JA: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?
Customer: Google keeps asking for my password ***** refuses to accept it!
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am a new subscriber to the Guardian but cannot gain access
Hi there, I’m Shaz, a professional IT expert. I have over 8 years of experience in the industry with a Master’s Degree in Computer Networks and Security. I will be assisting you today.

Please visit the below link to rest your password. You need to provide your registered email and they will send password ***** instructions to it.

https://profile.theguardian.com/reset

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service, not the situation that I have no control over.

Your rating my service today is the only way I am paid by the website for using my valuable time. This is done by scrolling all the way to the top of the screen and clicking the stars.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be happy to help you more but please never rate negatively without giving me a chance to help further.

Thankyou.