Shaz Yousaf
Shaz Yousaf, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  MSc Computer Networks & Security
104442872

How can I recover a facebook page that I accidentally

how can I recover a facebook page that I accidentally deleted?
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: Computer Mobile and ipad
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Hp computer don`t know system
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am in a Motor club that had 2 facebook pages and my collegue tried to merge the 2 but accidently deleted 1
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Welcome to JustAnswer! I’m Shaz, a professional IT expert. I have over 8 years of experience in the industry with a Master’s Degree in Computer Networks and Security. I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No Just tell me what to do

I’m assuming that you have clicked on the delete option in your profile and also assuming that you are in 14 day period where after 14 days your profile would be deleted permanently.

Scenario 1:

Now if you are in that 14 day period then you should click on cancel deletion button to save your profile and page. to get to this cancel deletion page you need to be in the 14 day deletion period and use your Facebook credentials to login (your Facebook email/phone and password).

Scenario 2:

If you are already past the 14 day deletion period then you cannot get back your profile nor the page. but if you have other admins to your page you could get in touch with them and ask them to give you access to your new facebook profile (that you will create)

if you don’t have other admins to your page then your page will be unpublished and maybe deleted as well

but here is the solution

if you have an ad account associated with that page then you could ask Facebook help center to restore your page, after they verify you are the original page owner/admin and the bills and invoices are in your name.

You can also try the below line to request it be restored;

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/164405897002583

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thanks the account was deleted over 14 days

Ok, you will have to follow from Scenario 2. Unfortunately not much else can be done but im sure you should be able to make some progress from what i have provided.

Please ignore remote offers its the website not me offering them

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service, not the situation that I have no control over.

Your rating my service today is the only way I am paid by the website for using my valuable time. This is done by scrolling all the way to the top of the screen and clicking the stars.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be happy to help you more but please never rate negatively without giving me a chance to help further.

Thankyou.