Amarnath Sikdar
Amarnath Sikdar,
Experience:  L2 - Technical support at Zimplistic India Pvt Ltd
103391893

This laptop is fine its my ipad that I cant get on to. i set

this laptop is fine its my ipad that I cant get on to. i set it up about 5years ago and I cant remember the password ***** id name I used.
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: its ipad model A1396 I think its Ipad2 its operated by google
JA: What have you tried so far with your A1396? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Cant even get on to it as it needs activation and i cant remember the set up codes.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.

Hello, Welcome to JustAnswer, Thank you for your question

This is Amarnath and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you face. Let me know when you are ready.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i'm ready now.

I​f I understand you correctly, you can't remeber your apple id and password. Am I correct?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it was set up about 5 years ago. I don't use the ipad a lot as I now have a new laptop.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just need my apple id and password ***** reactivate it.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
anyone there?

Sorry for the delayed response. I just came online. Let me know when you are ready.

M​ay I have your First and Last name and email address?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Lorna Hall-Watson***@******.***

L​et me check. Please allow me 2 mins.

Your Apple ID is***@******.***. Let me reset the password. Do you remember the last password ***** your apple account?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no

O​kay.

D​o you have access to this email***@******.***​?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
on my phone.

An email has been sent to your email address, l•••••@y•••••.uk. Follow the directions in the email to unlock your Apple ID and then sign in again. You will get a reset link, click on bthat and create a new password.

Also,you will see a rating enabled for this question on top.

If my support was helpful, please rate my service with a 5-star. Your rating is important for us.

Scroll the screen up and you will see 5 stars, click 5 stars and click submit. That’s it.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok i'll give it a try now. Thanks

S​ure. ​

Did you able to reset the password?

This is a follow-up email about your contact to JustAnswer. Please confirm; if the suggested steps helped you in fixing the issue.

I am happy to help you if you have any further questions.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
not yet waiting for it to connect to network

O​kay. Let me know the status. Are you chatting from the computer?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
its just come up as disabled I'll give it another try.

O​kay. Let me know the status. Did you create a new password?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks very much .I'm on it and its updating everything now.

Thank you. It was a pleasure helping you.

you will see a rating enabled for this question on top.

Thank you for your ratings.. It was a pleasure helping you.