projectx2501-PHD-DBA
projectx2501-PHD-DBA, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Over ten years experience in information systems management!
65274887

CANON pIXMA MG 5150, MACHINE HAS BEEN ok, BUT PRINTING IS

cANON pIXMA MG 5150
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: MACHINE HAS BEEN ok, BUT PRINTING IS VERY FAINT. aLL NEW CARTRIDGES INIT
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Canon Pixma MG 5150
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: Only for the last couple of weeks
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Don,t know anything about updating
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. So that I can best answer your question I have a couple of questions for you. Are you ready now?

I see that you might be away from your computer and I will provide my answer. Please rest assured that this does not end the conversation; whenever you are ready you can continue asking me questions regarding this matter without any additional costs until you are fully satisfied with the answer.

Based on what you tell me, it seems that the print head might be the issue. Over time they clog up making it very difficult to print and causing a faint print.

The best way to fix this is replacing the printhead however you can also clean it yourself. Simply remove all of the inks, then the inkhead which is the tray where the ink goes, and carefully apply some Windex Window cleaner in the reservoir where the ink goes. Do not get the golder parts on a computer chip wet. You should only apply windex in the reservoir where the ink cartridge goes so that it drips to the other side and out to where the ink comes out of. You will have to leave it soaking this way in a dish for 1 hour. While this may seem silly, I do this often to get the best pictures from my printer. This has saved hundreds of printers from being replaced and a lot of printheads from being useless.

Please let me know how it worked out or if you need any further assistance. I will stay on and watch out for your message to make sure everything worked out or to assist you further. If this fully answers your question, please be kind enough to provide a rating for my services and mark the question as answered. Please note 1) You are providing a rating of my services and my sevices only and not the final outcome of your problem or how anything outside the scope of my service 2) Your rating will affect me personally and me alone. If you need any additional help, please do not provide a rating yet but rather let me know how else I can assist and I will be happy to assist you until your question is answered to your satisfaction. Thank you again Art

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thankyou, good service

You are welcome. I hope you have a great day.