ShivaK
ShivaK,
104483593

It is not my pc that is the problem. I cannot seem to get

It is not my pc that is the problem. I cannot seem to get into my itunes account to cancel my subscription
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: My actual account
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: The PC is a ASUS, sorry not sure about the OS system.
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: What has happen, I was booking flights on the PC, and must have clicked on to some thing the next thing I know is that I have a itunes account set up
JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you, ***** ***** being such a IT idiot

Hi, this is Shiva and I will be helping you with your issue today.
I understand that you are facing difficulties canceling your itunes subscription. I would be glad to assist you.

I could provide the steps on chat or assist you over a remote assistance session quickly. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
on a chat please.

If you have itunes installed on the computer use the steps provided in the below attached document to report or cancel subscription.

If you do not have itunes installed on the computer you could report or cancel a subscription using the website.

Please use the steps mentioned in the below attached document.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating. You need to scroll to the top of this page to rate me.

I look forward for your response to assist you further.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

You are welcome.