Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I set my apple air ipad back to factory settings + my PC +

I set my apple air ipad back to factory settings + my PC + my wifes ipad. I have successfully restored my PC and my wifes I pad, but my Ipad air does not recognise my internet supplier which is the same as the other two.
JA: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?
Customer: I cannot get passed the first step
JA: When did you last reboot?
Customer: I rebbooted myPC Two days ago and I have tried to reboot my ipad several times since then
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: only that my other two computers set up without any problems
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
secure remote assistance is fine
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
This can normally be resolved by resetting the iPads network settings. The reset will only effect the network settings and no other data or settings will be lost.
Follow the instructions below to reset your iPad's network settings:
Step 1:
Tap Settings.
Step 2:
Tap General.
Step 3:
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Reset.
Step 4:
Tap Reset Network Settings.
Step 5:
You will get a prompt warning you that this option will delete all network settings and return them to factory default settings. Tap Reset to continue.
Step 6:
Wait while your iPad resets its network settings.
Once the reset process is done, your network settings will return to its factory default settings. Your iPad will also automatically restart. Then try reconnecting your iPad to the network again.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
my ipad just tells me that the ipad is not set up whe I select settings It does not recognose my wi fi netwok
Okay, were you able to do the network reset on the iPad?
Try these steps on your internet router/modem next.- Unplug the power connector from the back of your wireless router,
- Then plug the power connector back into the wireless router (wait a couple of minutes for it to fully boot)
Then do the network reset on the iPad again.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
send a text

Were you able to reboot the internet modem?