Shaz Yousaf
Shaz Yousaf, Consultant
Experience:  MSc Computer Networks & Security
104442872

I had an email today telling me to reset my password. I did

I had an email today telling me to reset my password. I did this but I've had no confirming email from you and I cannot now log on using either my old password ***** my new one
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No - that's it

Welcome to JustAnswer! I’m Shaz, a professional IT expert. I have over 8 years of experience in the industry with a Master’s Degree in Computer Networks and Security. I will be assisting you today.

Can you confirm what account you are referring to when you say you received an email relating to it to reset your password?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please forget this enquiry and take it no further. My issue is with Flybe and I will try and resolve the problem with them direct.

Ok not a problem. I would appreciate if you could scroll to the top and rate my service by selecting the 5 stars. This ensures the website acknowledges my assistance today.

Kind Regards,

Shaz Yousaf