Shaz Yousaf
Shaz Yousaf, Consultant
Experience:  MSc Computer Networks & Security
104442872

I cannot remember my password that I changed three hours ago

Hello I cannot remember my password ***** I changed three hours ago and I seem to be locked out now
Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: My emails and google
Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes my Mac air as well as a tablet
Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: My iPhone number***********and my mother’s maiden name was Whittington
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is all

Welcome to JustAnswer! I’m Shaz, a professional IT expert. I have over 8 years of experience in the industry with a Master’s Degree in Computer Networks and Security. I will be assisting you today.

Can you let me know what the email address is so i can investigate the issue

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** me 5 minutes so i can assess the current situation of the email account.

Have you tried using the password ***** feature provided by google?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
several times

I have accepted the remote session request. I will be sending over instructions so i can remote onto your machine. Considering you have struggled with resetting the password ***** will try finding out the password ***** the MAC using a few technical techniques. If that fails i will assist with the password ***** procedure.

Please download and install TeamViewer and provide me with "Your ID" and !Password".

Please use the following link to download and install TeamViewer;

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac-os/