Karthik
Karthik,
104427572

I am trying to reinstall family nortons on my daughters

I am trying to reinstall family nortons on my daughters laptop and It said to remove and reinstall which I thought I did and now it has completely disa ppeared please help
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: ASUS
JA: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes it did say to do that so I did
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do I have to be on my ladptop to reinstall the nortons

Hi, this is Karthik. I will be helping you from here.

I understand that you wish to install Norton on your Daughter's computer. Is this is your Daughter's computer?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I won`t be able to view my emails as my laptop is faulty and has been sent to the repairs today however I can view on my mobile

Not a problem, Is this is your Daughter's computer?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
which she hasn`t used for a while which is why updates weren`t done

Alright, may I access this computer and help you in fixing the problem?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
gladly

Please click on below link and a file will be downloaded. Click on Downloaded file and then click on RUN or OK.

When you see the file ConnectWiseControl.Client.exe, please double click on it and click on RUN or OK or ALLOW.

https://justanswer.screenconnect.com/?Session=13be7445-3e43-4d60-b1b2-95103903e746

If my support was helpful, please rate my service with any-star. Your rating is important to me. Let me open the page where you can rate me.