Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I went on the tech support site of hp I did the steps

I went on the tech support site of hp I did the steps exactly as demonstrated I ran the tests and the error I get is "Boot Device Not Found"
Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?
Customer: The windows os is not running . How do I install the best boot device ,this is what I want
Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Hp 250 g5 i7
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just today .I did the diagnostic tests , restored the bios to the default, turn on and off the laptop many times
Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: HP 250 G5 2EW11ES windows 10
Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Fixing it myself , doing the tests trying to figure out what's wrong , no updates installed I have them turned off
Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: What is the best ,the one that surpasses all of the boot devices

Hi there and welcome

Can you please disconnect the power cable from the laptop then hold the power button for 60 seconds then release

Then connect the power cable, power it on and tell me how it now functions please

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The exact same error

Ok, disconnect everything from the HP except power

Then power it on and tell me what it says please

please give me a phone number to call you on

Customer: replied 11 days ago.