Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My kindle paperwhite has become very sluggish and takes a

my kindle paperwhite has become very sluggish and takes a while to "turn " the pages
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: some weeks .have tried keeping battery fully charged
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Reader and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Reader and test how it performs.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i,ll try this now, Seemsto have worked ,thank you

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.