Shaz Yousaf
Shaz Yousaf, Consultant
Experience:  MSc Computer Networks & Security
104442872

I have RoboForm install but can't seem to get it working now

I have RoboForm install but can't seem to get it working now .I can't log in as Onetime password ***** ***** but I don't know it
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: Login as I don't know onetime pass word
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Zoostorm Intel
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: RoboForm used to work well in the last few month hasn't put in Passwords. On start page says its not installed. I haveReinstalled at least twice ..
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I still have the list of logins et available on the R/B editor page

Welcome to JustAnswer! I’m Shaz, a professional IT expert. I have over 8 years of experience in the industry with a Master’s Degree in Computer Networks and Security. I will be assisting you today.

Let's begin the remote help session now. Please note, these instructions are done on a computer.

Please click the below link and follow the instructions provided so I can connect:

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=31513111-9f8e-4c6f-883a-246838e19df3

Then click the I Agree button near the bottom of the web page to download the remote assistance program.
Select Run if prompted and if not prompted then double click the Elsinore file in your downloads folder to start the remote assistance session