Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My HP Envy Printer is offline, and will not print, the

My HP Envy Printer is offline, and will not print, the internet is on. I am using a windows 8 Acer computer
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: It was by wireless. When I could not get it to work I bought a USB cable, but it still will not print.
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: I have never updated it. How do I update?
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer still copying fine from the printer's glass?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The printer is not printing at all.

Is there any power / light on your HP printer? Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the model of your HP ENVY printer, such as 4520 or 7858, etc.?

If you put a document or photo faced down on the printer's glass, then press the Copy option / button on the printer, then does it make a copy or not?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for help. I worked out how to fix it.

You're welcome. Great. If you still want to do wireless printing, and/or if you need help with any other computer question / issue, please let me know. Thank you for your patience.