Shaz Yousaf
Shaz Yousaf, Consultant
Experience:  MSc Computer Networks & Security
104442872

Helllo I have just purchased an acer h277hu screen for my

helllo I have just purchased an acer h277hu screen for my late 2015 mac air
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: however, i cant get the screen to transfer to the big screen despite having tried multiple cables. im currently using a dp socket cable that fits into the end of belkin mini display port to HDMI adapter
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the above
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that i dont have usb-c 3.1 socket on my mac

Welcome to JustAnswer! I’m Shaz, a professional IT expert. I have over 8 years of experience in the industry with a Master’s Degree in Computer Networks and Security. I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
ok ready and waiting
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
no, just answer the question pls if thats ok?

Please bare with me and ignore any remote session offers as they are automatically offered by the website. If it was required (phone call or remote session) i would let you know.

I am going to put some instructions together for you.

Can you share a contact number with me so i can explain over the phone. Its actually a premium service charged at around $30 but i will do this free of charge to get things sorted quicker than chatting back and forth on here.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
you want my number?

Yes please i will call you free of charge :-) ... much easier to get things sorted!

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
447545610946
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
No just call pls

Yes im calling

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit.

Good Afternoon,

I have just dropped you a text to follow up your issue of the back of what we discussed in case you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Shaz Yousaf

Confirming you was happy with my service and wishing to leave a 5* rating however you are struggling to re-gain access to this page to do so.

This has been confirmed over the phone.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I found this service c helpful. My tech adviser called me and explained where I had gone wrong on setting up my computer monitor cables. He was spot on. Thank you ��

Thankyou for the feedback :-)

Kind Regards,

Shaz Yousaf