birooinam
birooinam,
105203337

My iphone is disabled till connected to itunes but the

My iphone is disabled till connected to itunes but the screen is also broke and i cannot use it. I really cannot afford to lose my pictures is there a way i can get my pictures back without them being backed up to icloud
JA: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?
Customer: I'm not too sure how do i find that out
JA: When did you last reboot?
Customer: I couldnt tell you my photos have been saved up till the 14th May, but i broke mny phone Sunday of which is the photos i need
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi, this is Biro. You have reach JustAnswer.com which is a Paid Question and Answer site. I will be helping you with your issue today.
As I understand you want to retrieve photos from the Iphone. Am I correct on that?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Do you still have the USB cable for the Iphone ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What's that?

When you purchased the Iphone did you receive any cables with which you can connect it to a computer ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
a charging lead, but I've used multiples of them

Does the other end of the charger looks like a USB which can fit into the USB port of a computer ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Not as far as I am aware, the cable just looks like a normal Iphone charger
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I've spoke to Apple and they have said that they cannot retrieve my photos as the phone has been disabled till connected to Itunes and i am not able to get into the phone because the screen doesn't work

Do you have a MAC computer ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
At home yes
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am currently at work

We will need a MAC computer to proceed further. Let us know when you have time and a MAC machine to work on this.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Okay, what time are you available till today? and do you believe there is a way to get them back?

I will be online for another 2 hours. We can retrieve the data after we enable the Itunes from a MAC computer and a USB cable to connect it with the machine.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Okay i wont be home then... is this something i am able to do myself of which you could talk me through now

You have to enable your Itunes account from a MAC computer and look for a USB data cable for the iphone.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Okay, and would this USB of come with the phone?

You regular charger should work. Check if the other end can fit into the USB port of the computer

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It does
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Are you certain that that could work as Apple seem to think because my photos havent been backed up to Icloud and because my screen is broke and i cannot physically use the phone that they will be lost and i will not be able to get them back

You can access the phone data from the computer but for that you have to activate the Itunes

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Okay thankyou for your help

Welcome.If finished please scroll to the top and rate the support. Thanks.