Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

My Outlook will not open e-mails, attachments, let me write

My Outlook will not open e-mails, attachments, let me write and send e-mails or delete e-mails.
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: outlook
JA: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?
Customer: It opens the program as previous and lists e-mail but then will not proceed
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please open on the following page from your computer and start a new session with your name:
https://dhcpq.screenconnect.com

Thanks John, connected!

---

Glad I was able to help! If you have time, please leave a short review at the top of the page before you leave. And if you thought I did my best to help you there's an optional bonus box you can tick which would be greatly appreciated!

If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you need anymore assistance in future, you can request me directly using this link:

http://expertmartin.com