JACUSTOMER-q0qk50ni-
JACUSTOMER-q0qk50ni-,
104628975

Microsoft tell me that I can't have a further update for my

Microsoft tell me that I can't have a further update for my Acer Aspire, which |I bought in 2013 because the BIOS is out of date and a further update might present a risk, but that Acer might be able to help. Can you?
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: Aspire V3-531
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Acer Aspire V3-531 . Bought 2013. It's about a further update for Window 10 for it.
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried to load 3 times but loading failed. Microsoft tell me it's because the BIOS is out of date.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. You may want more precise information but I need to know what.

Hi, this is Nithin and you have reached JustAnswer.com which is a premium question and answer site.

I will be helping your issue of windows 10 update today. Please be online with me on this chat window.

Let me update you that we cannot install the latest version of Windows 10 on all computers.

Many of the old computers will not support the latest version of Windows 10 due to hardware/BIOS limitation.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You cannot update my BIOS?

The BIOS update should be released by Acer. If there is an update, we can install it.

Most of the time companies won't release the latest BIOS update for old model computers.

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a good star rating.

You need to scroll to the top of this page to rate me.

If you have additional concerns, please use the reply box and let me know so I can further assist you.

Scroll this chat screen all up and you will see stars for the rating.

Thanks for the rating. Feel free to get back to us for further assistance.

Have a nice time ahead.