rahuljaexpert
rahuljaexpert,
105246859

I have a problem with caller display on my landline. When

I have a problem with caller display on my landline. When the phone is plugged directly into the wall socket, caller display works fine. When I use a ADSL filter caller display just shows "external call"
JA: When did you last charge your phone?
Customer: All the time its on charge
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?
Customer: Don't understand question
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This problem has developed over last 3 weeks. Was OK before

Hi, this is Rahul and I will be helping you with your issue today. To make sure I am giving you the correct solutions,i understand that you are having concerns with ADSL filter, Correct ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have tried 3 different filters with same result

Okay, Remove your telephone from the socket, then remove the batteries, leave them out for 15 seconds and then replace. If it's a cordless caller display telephone, switch the power off to the base station for 15 seconds and then switch the power back on.

• If your unit is connected to any additional telephone equipment such as a Caller ID box or cordless telephone line jack, plug the unit directly into the wall jack.
  • If you use a DSL/ADSL service, we recommend connecting a DSL/ADSL filter between the base unit and the telephone line jack. Contact your DSL/ADSL provider for details.
  • The name display service may not be available in some areas. Contact your phone service provider for details.
  • Other telephone equipment may be interfering with this unit. Disconnect the other equipment and try again.

So would request your Phone Service Provider For the same as it may not be available in your area .

If Again you are Facing Any Issues please Feel free to reach out to me .
Would be more than happy to assist you :)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
excellent seems to work now

Thanks for the rating :) If Again you are Facing Any Issues please Feel free to reach out to me .