VenkateshR
VenkateshR,
106131439

I cannot get rid of the file templates normal, which keeps

I cannot get rid of the file templates normal, which keeps blocking my use of the computer. What can I do?

Hi, This is Venkatesh and I'm delighted to assist with your issue today.
I understand that you want to remove the normal template. am I correct on that?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

May I know which application templates you're talking about?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

This just appeared. It appears to be user\user\Bob *********\App Data\Roaming\Microsoft\templates\normal If I try to open the first part of this my computer tells me it does not exist

In order to better understand the issue, I need to connect you by remote session, shall I?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
do

As the Remote support is a premium service which will cost you $10. Is that ok for you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it is

Please click on this link https://justanswer.screenconnect.com/?Session=3a86543d-6599-4e8f-9d9a-d3a45abf5b25 to download a tool to activate remote support.

Once the file downloaded, you've to click on that link to launch remote session.

Please click on the above link.

Please click on the above link to launch remote session with your computer.

I don't want any personal information, I providing you steps to launch remote session to your computer.

Click this link to launch remote session. Don't type in the bar of contact information if it is asking, please type in the chat section.

You can if you're able to edit the template which you wanted and let me know if you need anything so I can connect remotely now and fix the issue.

Are you there?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have not ratedCustomerbut will gladly do so. Your final message vanished before I could respond. The folder of Normal reappeared in Recent Places, but I was able to delete it and now it seems completely gone. Thank you for all your help. I will gladly rate you if you send me the form

Thank you for your respond and you've already rated me , I'm glad your issue is fixed.