Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years ISP Technical Support
20401521

I have changed my no and gone through all the steps to log

Hi I have changed my no and gone through all the steps to log into my Apple ID it said yesterday it would take 24 hours now it’s telling me it’s going to be another 48 hours do u have any advice on how to speed it up please
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: I haven’t changed my I’d but changed my password ***** 2years ago I have changed my no a few days ago and don’t have access to the old sim
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: I tried applied
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just how to receive the code on my new no without waiting another 48 hours

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I'd be happy to help you reset your Apple ID password ***** Before we begin, can you respond as soon as you can see my messages?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Great! To get started, please click the Secure Connect button and I'll be happy to reset this for you. If you prefer to do it yourself, let me know as well and I can provide some steps.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would prefer to do it myself please

May I get your Apple ID?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Am I speaking with Maggie?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry it’s saying mess sent yes it’s maggie

Hi Maggie! Okay, I'm looking into this some more. May I get your phone number on file?

• ‎••••• ••••65
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have you tried to verify the credit card on file yet?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have tried
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can’t afford to do that I’m sorry

No worries on the ad. I'm sorry I don't have a way to disable it from my side.

I'm still looking into this for you. I'm sorry it is taking so long.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will this be the only way to get the problem resolved

Okay I am back, Maggie. What I found out is there is some security issues that have been sent to the security team to review. It did initially say 24 hours but something flagged in the system and they want to make sure the authenticated person is the one requesting this change. So right now, there's not a way to speed this up. Even if I got you in touch with phone support, they would have the unfortunate position to have to tell you there's still a 2 day wait on this.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thankyou very much for your help

No worries. If you need anything again, you can simply reply directly on here to me. I will get you taken care of.

If my support was helpful, please rate my service using the star rating. Your rating is important to me. Scroll this chat screen all up and you will see stars, click the stars and click submit. That’s it. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Many thanks will be sure to give you a good rating