mohamed.irshadr
mohamed.irshadr,
106200389

I am 96 years old and very deaf and do get a paper Account

I am 96 years old and very deaf and do get a paper Account from you I have a DD with you. I keep getting phone calls re my landline which I am unable to decipher because of my deafness. I sm worried hat they are scam calls the last number was***********JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: myprinter is cannon
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: it is not my printer it is my telephone. I have aLaptopcompouter
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: I have just to G Chrome
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am just afrain that the phone calls are not genuine

Hi, this is Mohamed. You have reached www.JustAnswer.com which is a Paid Question and Answer site. I will be helping you with your issue from here.

I understand that you are receiving unsolicited calls regarding your computer. Am I correct?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
NO not computer calls but phone calls ie0`224293118
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I ave jad 4 calls today
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Phone calls ie the last one one hour ago***********

I understand. Let me inform you that No Authorized company will call their customers saying you have issues in your computer or in the phone unless you have paid for their services and they might be trying to reach out for you.

I would suggest you to just ignore them and do not grant any permission to access your computer or share any kind of information.

You can call your Phone Providers and request them if they can provide you any information about the Callers.

We would recommend you to just ignore such calls in future.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you so much Mohamed
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I cannot find where to rate you but thank you very much

If you are satisfied with my support and information please do scroll to the top of the page and provide me with a rating. It will be very helpful for me.

Thanks for the rating.

Bye! Have a great time ahead.