Hesham
Hesham,
104483595

I have bought a new laptop but I can't add Norton anti-virus

I have bought a new laptop but I can't add Norton anti-virus because the new computer will not accept my password ***** I try to sign in.
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: Lenovo Yoga 530-14 ARR Windows 10
JA: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: On the new machine I have tried to sign in to my Norton account without success. I am using my old laptop at the moment.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know how to have Norton cover on my new machine.

Hi, this is Hesham. You have reached JustAnswer.com which is a Paid Question and Answer site. I will be helping you with your issue today.

As I understand you are unable to sign in to your Norton account from the new computer, Am I correct ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.

May I know the Email ID that you use for Norton ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I use the email address:***@******.***

Alright, Please login to your Email ID and there will be an Email from Norton with a password ***** link.

Please check your email and follow the instructions provided to create a new password.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Now I can't even open my account on the old computer! did you mean me to try again on the new computer?

May I remotely connect to your computer and check on Norton for you ?