Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson,
Experience:  Training and Development at Scientifically Speaking
81238384

Have an apple ipad which I cannot start. I have tried as it

have an apple ipad which I cannot start. I have tried as it suggeted, getting onto Itunes and used the password ***** can use with them. Please help
JA: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?
Customer: Some time ago, I have been away.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, can I use my original password ?

Hi! My name is Justin and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

Do you have a computer we can restore your device on?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have a desk top too but I am very old and not by any means expert I would love you to connect my ipad for me please

Ok. Please accept the offer for remote support.

Secure Remote Assistance has been accepted.
Here is the link to connect remotely: https://join.zoho.com/147653711

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do not now need the remote assistance. Can I please have my ipad back to a normal situation.

Both of those statements do not make sense together.

You do not need the remote assistance, but you are requesting I fix it.

Can you confirm what you actually mean?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please do NOT connect to my tablet remotely

I couldn't connect to that tablet if I wanted to anyhow. It isn't functional. I would connect to your computer and resolve the issue by restoring the iPad.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Why is my tablet not functional ? It would be better if you were able to speak to me on the telephone as I am not able to ask you what to do.

I cannot do that. You paid for remote support. I can do that. I will wait for your decision.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you telephone me? My number is ***** 860356

As stated, No.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If you can't talk to me on the phone then what do you want me to do ? I want to get my tablet working.

I want you to click this link on your computer: https://join.zoho.com/147653711 and connect with me so I can resolve the issue.