John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

MY OUTLOOK IN NOT RECIEVING EMAILS, OUTLOOK, NOT THAT I KNOW

MY OUTLOOK IN NOT RECIEVING EMAILS
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: OUTLOOK
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: NOT THAT I KNOW OF
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS***@******.***

Hello and welcome to Justanswer services which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support-providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. Please provide the following details.

What is the error message it shows in Outlook?

Are you using windows or mac computer?

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Are you using windows or mac computer?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I will wait

To remote support i need to know whether you are using windows or mac computer so please let me know.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
i am using windows 10

Thank you for clarifying it.Please give me a moment.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
windows lap top

Please read this carefully.

Please open this on the windows computer.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b3a24c18-eb26-41ed-82b3-122077865b09 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC, I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Connected and working on the issue.