Tim McKee
Tim McKee,
Experience:  Senior Service Desk Engineer at Prism Solutions
104723005

I am new to all this, but registered some minutes ago (£5),

I am new to all this, but registered some minutes ago (£5), then explained my problem. Agreed to access to my computer (£22), and now don't know where I am . HELP
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: All started when I tried to enable my RAPPORT extension, then found out I was registered with an e-mail address which has been scammed. JUST WANT TO GET A NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS REGISTERED.
JA: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?
Customer: Sorry I'm a really old none techy guy. What programme are you referring to?
JA: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO...except that I was here about 20 minutes ago with " before I connect you?"Customer: I've done all this

My understanding of your issue is that you require a new email address to be setup so you can register Rapport?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This is correct, Tim. Now what?

I cam remote on to your machine and assist with creating a new Email address. If you would like this to happen please send over an offer for Premium support

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have already paid £22 to someone this afternoon. Not sure where I am now.

Please click on the following link to start a remote session

LINK CLICK ME

End of support Email address created end users first name dot last name number @

Left details on End users screen