Rafi Bederian
Rafi Bederian,
Experience:  IT Manager at Dollar Shave Club
106284071

Google chrome crashed and I tried an uninstall eventually

Google chrome crashed and I tried an uninstall eventually moved app to trash and deleted it but cannot now reload a new google file it downloads but no file is attached.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?
Customer: 10.14.5 Mojave
JA: What have you tried so far to uninstall your software?
Customer: I only removed the app through the trash I can't find it anywhere else the quit thing that operated stopped working
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Cant think of anything

Hello this is Rafi, IT Specialist with 10+ years of experience. I am currently reviewing your question. Please note that Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me.

When you download the file, can I see a screenshot?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
It is all sorted out now however I am not happy that it so easily could have pointed the way through going to Security & privacy or simply restart my MAC I would have been a lot happier. And much cheaper. com on you guys OAPs like me dont have the income to support your so initially a few basic checks in place for free would be appreciated. God Bless you.

Glad you were able to address your issue. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service at the top of the screen.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
T HIS HAD ALREADY BEEN DEALT WITH THANKS.???

Great!Please remember to rate my service at the top of the screen.