Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

My question/query relates to mi mobile phone, iphone 6s, I

my question/query relates to mi mobile phone
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: iphone 6s
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have lost my password ***** have tried to input previous passwords - however when I have gone through the procedure of changing my password ***** the final stage it says my secure mobile telephone number is ***** recognised and closes down and asks for the password ***** - in a loop!!! help please I cannot download apps
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
As previously mentioned all I need is create a new apple password
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The password ***** require is the Apple IID password

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a computer right now or an iphone?
  2. What email address did you register for your Apple ID?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Contacting you via computer but using Iphone at the side and have got your response on both thank you - My-mail address I registered was***@******.*** which is also the account reference
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Jess are you still working on my query?

Yes, I am still here

Are you still able to access this***@******.*** email address to send and receive emails?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no problems whatsoever

Thank you for that confirmation. Please give me a moment to check on your Apple ID and for your recovery options.

Please give me the full mobile phone number ending in 94.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Mobile Number:-***********
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am not happy with giving anyone access to my mobile number thank you

Thank you. Please give me a moment.

If you’ve regained access to a Mac or iOS device where you’re signed in to iCloud, you can use it to reset your password ***** Now, are you signed in to any Mac computer or iOS device using the email address you gave me? If not, then the reset procedures I initiated is still pending verification and it will take 24 hours. After that time, you will receive instructions to your mobile phone ending in 94 regarding how to reset the password ***** your Apple ID account.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Jess I am not aware that I have access to a Mac or iOS device via ICloud. However I look forward to receiving instructions how to reset my password ***** thank you for your patience. - Best wishes Jeff

You're welcome. If you are not logged in to iCloud in any iOS devices, then the way to proceed is to wait for 24 hours and Apple will send the reset procedures through to your mobile phone ending in 94.

Best regards,

Jess