Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

Yahoo mail Says my password for XXXXXXXXX is invalid.

yahoo mail Says my password ***** XXXXXXXXX is invalid JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices? Customer: yes windows live mail it says same JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password? Customer: no and I cannot get in to yahoo mail same prob JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: no

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. When was the last time that you were able to access your Sky email using Windows Live Mail or with a web browser?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Win7 yesterday with live m

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0fc34c28-940c-4ad1-a094-9cbdb4629521

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Please follow the procedures I gave you to join me in the remote session.