JACUSTOMER-03srkuxi-
JACUSTOMER-03srkuxi-,
104641190

I am writing because I would like a refund of the $9 I just

Hello! I am writing because I would like a refund of the $9 I just spent with the Secret Profit Club. I don't believe this system will work for me. THank you.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: It is a Macbook Pro OS X Yosemite.
JA: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I simply just applied this morning, but I don't care for the description of what to do to have the system work.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. THis is fine.

Hi, this is Pradeep ,You have reached Just Answer which is a Paid Question and Answer site. and I will be helping you with your “ Refund with Secret profit club ” issue today.

Secret Profit Club is a scam. It's a compilation of PLR products with Master Resell Rights attached. It looks legitimate because each product looks decent, but all the ebooks and YouTube videos are randomly and harshly thrown in, making the finished "product" totally useless to users.

It is a SCAM!!!

Please do not provide any information or do not use the link they have given to reset your account. They are using fake links to steal your information like your email account and credit card payments. They may ask to update your credit card number, please do not do that.

Please call your bank and get the refund from there. You will surely get the refund.

Also, Before you go Please rate my service , Just scroll up this page to the top, you'll see stars , click on the stars and click on submit to rate.

It will be very helpful for me.