Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have been struggling with Yahoo temporary error code 15

Hello.
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have been struggling with Yahoo temporary error code 15 for the past couple of hours.
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Laptop.......I am old and not very IT savvy
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Switching off, leaving it 20 minutes or so before restarting
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I don't think so

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You are getting an error about the page when trying to access your account correct?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
message comes up when trying to get into emails

This is an issue occurring with some accounts, it is not related to your computer at all, but to the Yahoo Server.

There is no ETA yet on when they will resolve this but you do not need to do anything but keep trying to access your account regularly.Once Yahoo has resolved it then you will be able to access your account.If you would like any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know.Thank you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No thanks. is it possible for you to tell me what steps to take at my end?

You do not need to do anything but keep trying to access your account regularly as the issue is with Yahoo, not with you.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Sorry, Richard, I hadn't read your message about the problem being related to Yahoo Server. I shall keep trying! Thanks

No problem at all and you are most welcome!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Your welcome.