Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I cannot access my yahoo email account, please advise? yes

Hello I cannot access my yahoo email account, please advise?
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: yes on my iPhone and macbook
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: yes i have tried both - i have reset password ***** still cannot access it goes through to yahoo homepage and when i click on mail, it comes up as temporarily unavailable - this has been for the past 4 hours!
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to access urgently as i have work to do

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your accountI know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

This is an issue occurring with some accounts, it is not related to your computer at all, but to the Yahoo Server.

There is no ETA yet on when they will resolve this but you do not need to do anything but keep trying to access your account regularly.

Once Yahoo has resolved it then you will be able to access your account.

If you would like any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
How do you know there is an issue have others been complaining, I need to access urgently is there a way to contact yahoo?

Yes, all morning, exact issue and I have it as well.

You cannot so anything sorry but wait for them to resolve this.

Please provide me a phone number to call you on