Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have already signed into ITV hub but now it wants me to

Customer Question

I have already signed into ITV hub but now it wants me to sign in again whats going on ? janet*******@yahoo.co.uk JA: Who makes your router? Customer: Is BT right answer ? JA: What have you tried so far? Customer: Just to sign in but cant remember password ***** I tried to change it JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: No thank you x

Category: Computer
Expert:  Pradeep Kumar S replied 2 months ago.

Hi, this is Pradeep ,You have reached Just Answer which is a Paid Question and Answer site. and I will be helping you with your “Yahoo password ” issue today.