Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

When I prepare more than four mails at one time and send all

When I prepare more than four mails at one time and send all together, those after four go to the out box and wait for four/five hours to be sent. They are all small mails with nom attachments.
What can I do to overcome this problem?
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Apple Mac Book Pro
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?
Customer: Mojave 10.14.6
JA: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Months. Have updated all software.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is all

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

When you please tell me which email program you are using on the mac?

If it is apple Mail, then when they are in the outbox, choose the option to synchronise mailboxes in the menu at the top and check if it then sends them.

Please let me know if they forces them out of the outbox.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
have tried this bu no change
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have just send a screen dump off the error message by email

Please tell me the error message here.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have sent it by email - I cannot add to your page above.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have to leave now until 17.00 uk time.

Ok, when you return

Power off the mac

Then start the Mac and hold down the Command and R keys at startup.

Hold these keys until the Apple logo appears. After your computer finishes starting up, you should see a desktop with an OS X menu bar and an OS X Utilities window

choose Disk Utility from the Utilities window, or from the Installer menu if you're started from an installation disc.

Click the First Aid tab.

Click the disclosure triangle to the left of the hard drive icon to display the names of your hard disk volumes and partitions.

Select your Startup Disk (usually named "Macintosh HD").

Click Repair. Disk Utility checks and repairs the disk.

Let this complete and when it has, tell me if you still have the problem please.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Can get to First Aid and have run this on both Mac HD and Mac OS. Cannot navigate to the Disc Startup icon to run repair.

Thanks,

Now try to send and see if it now sends please.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
have sent nine test messages to myself and all OK. So assume you have solved the problem. thanks

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.