Rahul_Verma
Rahul_Verma,
104983764

Whilst I an subscribing to Netflix each month I have mislaid

Customer Question

Whilst I an subscribing to Netflix each month I have mislaid my password ***** cant connect with you.Please advise me of the password ***** how via this computer you can assist me to get booked in.Thankyou.
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: Toshiba
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried to book in earlier today but could not recall my password ***** finalise the procedure
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rahul_Verma replied 2 months ago.

Hi, this is Rahul. You have reached JustAnswer.com which is a Paid Question and Answer site. I will be helping you with your issue today.

As I understand you are having issue with your your netflix passwordd, I will be glad to assist you.

To reset your password ***** email:

1. Visit netflix.com/loginhelp.

2. Select the option to reset your password ***** Email.

3. Enter your email address and select Email Me.

4. Follow the steps in the password ***** email you receive. The email will typically arrive within a few minutes, and contains a link that will sign you in to Netflix automatically. Once signed in, you'll be asked to create a new password.

Note:

If you choose to Require all devices to sign in again with new password ***** the reset process, please note that it may take up to 8 hours to fully disconnect all devices signed in to your account

The link in the email is expired.

• The link in the email will expire after 24 hours, so be sure to use it as soon as possible. Please note that your new password ***** be the same as your previous password. If the link in the email has expired, don't worry -- you can always use netflix.com/loginhelp to send yourself another password ***** email.

I sent myself the email, but never received it.

1. Check additional folders (i.e., spam, junk or promotions) and any email filters you've set up to make sure the message isn't being directed away from your email inbox.

2. If you cannot find the password ***** email after checking your spam folder, try adding***@******.*** to your contact list. Then send yourself a password ***** email again.

3. If you still have not received the password ***** email, there may be a delay with your email provider. Please wait 5 hours, then check your inbox again.

The link in the email isn't working for me.

1. Delete any Netflix password ***** emails that you might have sent to yourself.

2. Once you've deleted the emails, go to netflix.com/clearcookies. This will sign you out and take you back to the home page.

3. Go to netflix.com/loginhelp.

4. Select the option to reset your password ***** Email.

5. Enter your email address and select Email Me.

6. Go back to your email and follow the steps in the new Netflix password ***** email.

If you're still having trouble, use a different computer, smartphone, or tablet to access the email, then click the password ***** link.

To reset your password ***** text message:

1. Visit netflix.com/loginhelp.

2. Select to reset your password ***** Text Message (SMS).

3. Enter the phone number associated with your account.

4. Select Text Me.

5. You will then be sent a verification code to enter to reset your password. This code will expire after 20 minutes, so be sure to use it as soon as possible.

Note:

My phone number isn't linked to my account.

• If you have not yet added a phone number to your account, you will need to follow the directions above to reset your password ***** email. Once you have access to your account, you can add a phone number at any time by going to your Account page and selecting Add phone number. If the phone number on your account is no longer valid, you can go to your Account page and select Change phone number.

Please refer the link for the more options for reset the password: https://help.netflix.com/en/node/365

Let me know if it will help.

Feel free to reach me back.