Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen,
Experience:  IT Supervisor at Fairmont Hotel Makati
106499931

I am not in my e.mail at this time but can do so if

I am not in my e.mail at this time but can do so if required,please advise....
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: G mail viz***@******.***
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: via my computer on web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None that appears to have worked,as I said earlier I had forgotton my password
JA: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Email Expert, I'll connect you shortly.
Customer: e mail address id***@******.*** just require a just/answer email
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

Hi. My name is ***** ***** will be assisting you today. Just to make sure that I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question.

I am really sorry to hear that you are having trouble issue with your email. I hope we can resolve this quickly.

If I understand correctly, you want to have your Gmail password ***** be reset. Is this correct?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thankyou for the advice given,I have responded with my new password ***** order to book in later today and on other days...

Okay. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.