Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Do you know about vgas? Assistant: What's the brand and

Customer Question

Do you know about vgas?
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Hp desktop deskjet 6840
Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: 10
Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no just pirchased plugeed bga into pc and monitor but get this error
Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no vga cable
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 10 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question -> See steps below:

Yes, a VGA cable is a video cable which connects your PC to your monitor, you can purchase it from this link online - https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-VGA-Cable-Feet-Meters/dp/B00PML35RC

See below steps how to connect a VGA:

1. Match the cable with one of the video ports located on the back of the monitor. The images below show each of the video ports used today (with the general exception of S-Video).
  2. Plug the cable into the corresponding ports on both your monitor and computer.

-------------

Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you.