JACUSTOMER-03srkuxi-
JACUSTOMER-03srkuxi-,
104641190

We are traveling in England and desperately need our outlook

We are traveling in England and desperately need our outlook e-mail account to work but Microsoft security won’t let us in no matter what we do and it’s ruining our vacation. Who can we talk to to fix.
JA: When did you last update Outlook?
Customer: We’ve tried today but it keeps asking us to provide more security questions and finally it stated we have put in too many requests and we have to wait 24 hours. We have business in the states and need to be able to communicate!
JA: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?
Customer: It put us on a “recovery”, asked us our security questions, asked us for recently sent e-mail addresses, asked us to type the squiggly letters we see, etc. I don’t care if others see my e-mails. I need to be able too communicate with my business in the states. Very very frustrating
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: We’re desperate. We need dependable communication while traveling and apparently outlook is not it

Hi, this is Pradeep ,You have reached Just Answer which is a Paid Question and Answer site. and I will be helping you with your “Outlook ” issue today.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hello. Can you help?

Thank you for your response!! YEs i can help.As i understood you are not able to open your emails.Correct?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Correct. Despite answering all the security questions

May i have your email id which you are trying to access?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

And you have tried answering all the security questions but it still is not opening.!

Have you filled the form to hotmail so that they can get back to you once the issue is resolved or to investigate ?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Never got that form. The last thing we got was a note that stated we have tried too much and we have to wait 24 hours and then start the process all over again. Meanwhile we cannot communicate, with no guarantee we can get in tomorrow. Frustrating
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
We have decided we are going to quit outlook when we return home but we still need this account while on this trip
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Still there?

Let me do that for you.

Your email id and alternate email id where hotmail can reach you and your last name?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Wikander

Give me few minutes

I have updated the same to the Hotmail.They will investigate and will get back to you once it is done.

Also, Before you go Please rate my service , Just scroll up this page to the top, you'll see stars , click on the stars and click on submit to rate.

It will be very helpful for me.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you. Hope we get results

Yes You are most welcome.