VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

Back in June I paid an organisation called RAYANGNYEOE £300

Back in June I paid an organisation called RAYANGNYEOE £300 to set up security on my Apple Mac desktop. They said Norton was included and from time to time the Norton symbol appeared and when I ticked it, the response was that the system was ok. But two days ago they rang me with what seemed like a scan to get £1000 off me. n
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Desktop. OSX Version10.9.5
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: From June until August the Norton symbol showed up from time to time. Since then it has vanished
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have emailed Paypal for any info they can give me about RAYANGNYEOE. No reply as yet

Do you mean your Norton antivirus is expiredd already?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
That may be premature. I will bear the possibility in mind.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have to go now. Can this conversation be retained for future reference?

Okay, Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thank You.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The Norton icon reappeared late yesterday at the bottom of the screen with the message "Your computer is at risk". When I clicked on it it reappeared with a reassuring tick - things are ok. This is what has been happening since I subscribed to the service offered by RayYANG N. Yeo Enterprise PTE in early June. Since I contacted you earlier this week I found their name in this form on an old email. I have now emailed them to ask about the supposed cancellation by telephone on 9th Sept but no reply as yet. Is my computer security being covered by Norton? I can pay the £22 if necessary but there is a recommended local computer expert and I'm thinking of hiring him to look at various problems I have.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
How do we proceed?

Please download the following software to start the remote control tool TeamViewer Quicksupport:

http://connect.teamviewer.com/v14

after you installed give me your Team viewer ID and Password.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The system won't allow me into team veiwer

May I know what error says when you try to install team viewer?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Scam Protection has blocked this site

You need to disabled your norton

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Sorry I'll have to draw a line under this: we are getting nowhere very very slowly! The norton icons whether negative or positive only show on my screen for an instant before they vanish. I'll call the local man in next week.

Okay.