rahuljaexpert
rahuljaexpert,
105246859

I recently upgraded the system on my laptop and since then

Hi Pearl. I recently upgraded the system on my laptop and since then it seems that i am not receiving emails from unknown senders into any of my inbox folders to include the junk email folder....
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: I have a hotmail account which is outlook.
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: Not that I am aware of..
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No..

Hi, this is Rahul and I will be helping you with your issue today. To make sure I am giving you the correct solutions, i understand that you are facing issues with your Email Account, Correct ?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I recently upgraded the system on my mac book and since then emails from unknown senders are not coming through...

Okay , Let me check the same , May i know your Email Address ?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Sure. ***@******.***
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
your email in fact has come through. The email that has not come through is from the emailer***@******.*** I have of course checked in all of my inboxes and in my junk mail...

The address "Sure.***@******.***" in the "To" field was not recognized. Please make sure that all addresses are properly formed.

I have mailed you , Check the same .

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Sorry Rahul. 'Sure' was just my response to you before giving you the address. The email address is:
***@******.***Thanks.

Yes i understood that :)

I have mailed you , Check the same .

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Your emails have come through.

Great!!! That means the mails are coming through you .

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Not from everyone it seems though...

Have sent one more mail, Check the same .

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
All of the emails from you have come through. Could there be any blocks to other people somehow? There are 2 companies who's emails just aren't coming through...

Okay, Which are those companies ? And have you check the Junk Mail for the same ?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have checked the junk mail. The sender not coming through is as follows:
***@******.***

Okay , Can you ask them to send a mail again or so ? Or shall i check your system if they are under your block mails ?

Hello, Are we connected ?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi Rahul. I'm so sorry, yes we are..
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
If you mean are you set up to be able to get onto my system then no, but I'm happy to do that...

Sure, Allow me a moment :)

Please click on below link and a file will be downloaded. Click on Downloaded file and then click on RUN or OK.

When you see the file ConnectWiseControl.Client.exe, please double click on it and click on RUN or OK or ALLOW.

https://justanswer.screenconnect.com/?Session=b74b4cea-21d2-4f41-af61-18136a2cbce6

Download the link and let me know once you are done .

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Sorry Rahul. Where is the link?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi Rahul. We should be able to connect now...

Sure , Let me check .

Open the chat .

I cannot operate your system .

Let me provide you with the steps, Hold on .

To unblock addresses from your blocked sender's list:

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Select View all Outlook settings.
  3. Select Mail.
  4. Select Junk email.
  5. In the Blocked Senders and domains section, you'll see a list of senders that you've blocked in the past.
  6. To remove an address, select the trash can next to the email address.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have done all of those things...
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Is there anything else I can do?

You checked with the above steps ?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi Rahul. Anything else I can do?

Well have you checked the Steps i mentioned it to you above ?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

Anything you can see in blocked mails ?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No.

Well then there is nothing in the same , Also you are getting the mails that i have sent . Just check again if you are receiving the mails from the company as well , and check on what Email ID the Company is sending the mail too .

If Again you are Facing Any Issues please Feel free to reach out to me .
Would be more than happy to assist you :)